Customs Support has Customs Support Personnel at its disposal: a separate Business Unit of Customs Support which focuses on the secondment of consultants, independently working Customs declarants. Customs Support Personnel has a large number of specialists on board who are experiences, to the most diverse kind of works, environments and company cultures. Customs Support has an arsenal of specialists who give you just that kind of support you need.
In order to be successful in seconding staff, Customs Support looks at the interests of both our customers and our employees. That is why we apply the following points of departure for all our secondment commissions:
- Customs Support opts for a long lasting and intensive cooperation with its Principals and candidates.
- Customs Support strives to the extent possible and feasible to mediate on the basis of the demands and wishes of the Principal and the demands and wishes of the employee.
- Customs Support is neutral and therefore deals very carefully with information concerning both Principals and employees which is sensitive from a privacy perspective.
- Customs Support ensures that for each commission the rights and obligations of all parties are secured by recording them in writing.
- Customs Support only accepts commissions which it could fulfill on the basis of its knowledge and experience.
- Customs Support is abreast with the developments in its industry and keeps its knowledge up to date.