Are you full of ideas about customs related matters and do you like to think up well-thought-out solutions in an advisory role? Then read on!
As a Customs & Trade Consultant, you are an advisor to our customers and an important link in the international goods flow. Without proper customs clearance, customers will not be able to dispose of their goods on time.
You are familiar with mapping out various processes and writing procedures. As a person you have a flexible work attitude, you are independent, honest and open. You work independently, enjoy a challenge and have a natural power of persuasion.
Furthermore, you are good at translating laws and regulations into efficient and effective organisational processes and you are strong in risk management.
What are you going to do?
Our clients are diverse and therefore the requests and activities will vary. This can vary from applying for customs permits (AEO, Customs warehouse, etc.) to acting as Trade Analyst or giving advice on legal issues relating to customs.
Your working environment
Customs Support has an (international) Consultancy department where you will work independently for our customers. Our clients are very diverse, ranging from small young organisations to large multinationals. We not only have a diversity of clients, but also customs related issues. In short, a very challenging job!
This is what we ask for:
- You have a professional, flexible and service-oriented attitude and analytical skills. This is a requirement in order to be able to advise our clients properly;
- You are aware of the current customs legislation and regulations;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Customs Consultant;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in an advisory role;
- You have experience in analysing procedures;
- You have experience with AEO processes and applying for customs permits such as a customs warehouse;
- You have experience in determining the correct HS codes;
- You are familiar with international trade treaties;
- Affinity with IT, familiar with various data flows;
- You speak and write in both Dutch and English.
What do we offer?
You work in an ambitious team where your colleagues share the same passion for customs related issues. Customs Support is a leading player in the field of customs and of course offers a competitive salary with excellent fringe benefits. In addition, we find it important that you continue to develop yourself through education and training. You will also find yourself working at a very pleasant and fast growing company with an unprecedented good working atmosphere.
If you want to apply directly, please fill in this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.