Customs Support Group is looking for a Business controller in the Netherlands, based at the companies headquarter in Rotterdam.
About Customs Support
Customs Support Group, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is a leading independent supplier of customs services in Europe. With more than 600 customs experts, the company offers more than 7,000 customers a wide range of customs-related services.
Customs Support has more than 40 locations in various European countries and a great network of partners. Due to the many locations and the partner network, Customs Support is located in the immediate vicinity of customers, logistics hubs and customs offices, which ensures long-term relationships and local insight for its many international customers.
In recent years, the Customs Support Group has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic data-driven company that, in addition to strong organic growth, was able to successfully acquire and integrate more than 20 add-ons. In addition, the company invests in the digitization of customs-related processes for its customers, in a sector where demand is increasing sharply as a result of, for example, Brexit.
About the job:
In this role you provide the business with input, analyses and advice. As a Business Controller you make a direct impact on the objectives of Customs Support Netherlands. You are part of the Finance team and you work closely with the regional directors in the Netherlands. You will report directly to the Finance Director Netherlands.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for regular and ad hoc reporting;
- Translating strategic objectives into clear KPIs and, among other things, carrying out profitability and return calculations;
- Advising management based on turnover analyses, costs and profitability;
- Cashflow forecasting
- Cash management
- Budgeting, forecasting and explaining the financial performance;
- Drafting, challenging, monitoring and evaluating business cases.
- Bachelor or Master degree in the field of accountancy or business economics and at least 5 years of work experience
- Very ambitious with a proven track record
- Analytically strong
- High energy level and a strong commitment to bring change
- Fast and pragmatic style of working, addressing challenges immediately and getting things done
- Teamplayer en teambuilder
- Open and ethical personality
- The required language skills are fluent in Dutch and English. ;