Do you have experience as a Controller? And are you ready to take a step to become part of a fast-growing customs broker? Then you should read on!
Who are we?
Customs Support is on its way to become the leading customs broker in Europe. This means that you will have a vital role within the company.
With more than 450 customs experts, the company provides a comprehensive range of customs-related services for over 7000 customers.
In the last years, Customs Support has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic company. We are established with offices in several European countries, in addition to its network of partners in further European countries. Through its multiple locations and partner network, Customs Support is in close proximity to customers, logistics hubs and customs offices ensuring long-standing relationships and local insights for its many international customers.
As a Controller, you will have a broad role combining management reporting, business control, cash management, performance and measurement.
Working in an environment full of challenges, will also lead to an active role in bringing the company to a next level by process improvements and providing the business with strong analysis.
Furthermore, the controller is responsible for consolidation, reporting, analysis, cash management, Tax, KPI’s monitoring, budget and forecasting process, PMI support.
Place in organisation:
You will report directly to the CFO of Italy.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Improvement and development of the management reports;
- Manage the financial reports for Italy, included strategic analysis, budgeting process, forecasting and the relevant KPI’s;
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly close process and the planning and coordination of the yearly budgeting process;
- Improvement of the financial and operational analytics;
- Pro-actively advise and support the Board by interpreting the important figures: performances, trends, benchmarks and ratio’s;
- Actively involvement in projects to optimise the processes and post-merger integration.
Who are you?
- At least a Master degree in Finance (CPA / EMFC is preferred);
- At least 6 years of working experience in a controller position or working at one of the Big Four Accounting Firms;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. A third language is a plus.
- You have a strong focus on process improvement and digitalisation;
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI;
- Experienced with AFAS, Qlik and data management (IT savy), AS400 and Microsoft Navision would be a plus;
- You are are able to flourish in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- You are energetic, analytical, have strong communication skills and strong project management skills;
- You have strong people skills, are a team player;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities;
- Experience in managing stakeholders at different levels of seniority.
- An exciting and diversified role in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive salary
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Flexible workplace
- Training, personnel development and further career options