In this job you are the linking pin between operations and IT. You are able to clearly translate and communicate various business requirements with different stakeholders
We receive orders in different formats and because of the growth that we are experiencing as a company, we also have to deal with different software applications that are used alongside each other.
We need your help with that. And we'd love to hear how you're going to do it.
Will you build a conversion tool for the orders to convert the different formats to XML? Do the terms Xml, xsd, sql and regex mean anything to you?
Do you have experience with merging applications?
Then you are the conversion/migration specialist we are looking for!
What we offer you
We offer you a challenging position in an international organisation with offices in several European countries. You will be working in a dynamic and fast-growing company. With your solutions, you ensure that our specialists can provide their customers with the best possible service.
You will have the space to develop yourself as well as the conversion tool. You will have the freedom to work independently on your own projects.
Of course, we offer a competitive salary and good fringe benefits, such as a laptop, a telephone allowance and contributions to your pension and health insurance.
What you know
You have a college degree and a good knowledge of XML-XSD Format, Excel, CSV, VBA, SQL, PL/SQL. Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases is an advantage.
- You can work independently and on a project basis, and can collaborate well with different layers within the organisation
- You also have experience with conversion tools for importing and exporting data, planning and performing migration tests, mapping data, investigating data quality and extracting data from existing databases. You know how to improve data quality together with the line organisation
- You can clearly describe findings from tests, conversions and migrations and you know how to design, build and test reports
An incoming order flow in various formats must be converted to XML. In addition, various software applications must be migrated to one existing software package.
- Affinity with LEAN / Continuous improvement
- Professional Customs knowledge is an advantage
- Communicative skills to set up projects
- Excellent knowledge of XML-XSD format
- Excellent command of Excel
- Command of SQL, PL/SQL
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle databases is an advantage
- Assignment requirements HBO thinking and working level
- Willing to travel.
- Experience with conversion tools that can be used for data import/export purposes
- Independent and project-based work
- Preparing conversion/migration by delivering plans, data sets, data mapping, examining data quality
- Planning and carrying out migration tests on conversion files supplied by the client/supplier and reporting on this
- Together with the line organisation, you are responsible for delivering the correct qualitative data for conversion/migration
- Describing the findings of testing, conversion and migration
- Extracting data sets from existing databases
- Knowledge of design, construction and testing of (control) reports
- Having worked as internal and external consultant
- Linkin operations and IT
Want to apply?
Are you the conversion and migration expert we are looking for? Send your CV and motivation to Jaylene.email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this position please contact Martin van Herk our IT Manager preferably by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.