With an ultimate deadline on 31 December 2020 and still no deal between EU and UK, changes are coming into force.
The impact starting 1 January 2021. We highlight the most important challenges:
- Import and export documents required starting 1 January 2021
- Credit limits are maintained. Be prepared to pay more frequently
- Expect delays in processing time of documents
Also be aware of the following:
- Shorter transit times mean less time for import and export documentation. Pre-notify Customs Support before picking up goods.
- Make sure all documentation contains the required data such as:
- HS Codes
- IOR/EOR with EORI and VAT
- Value and Origin of Goods
For more information please read this slidedeck carefully and act accordingly.
Do you have any questions related to Brexit or doing business with the United Kingdom? Please fill in this form and a specialist will contact you as soon as possible.