About Customs Support:
Customs Support Group, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is a leading independent provider of customs services in Europe. With more than 600 customs experts, the company offers more than 7,000 customers a comprehensive range of customs-related services.
Customs Support has 40 branches in several European countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, France, Germany, Poland and Italy) as well as a network of partners in other European countries. Due to the many locations and the partner network, Customs Support is in close proximity to customers, logistics hubs and customs offices, which ensures long-term relationships and local insights for its many international customers.
In recent years, the Customs Support Group has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic data-driven company that, in addition to strong organic growth, was able to successfully acquire and integrate more than 20 add-ons. In addition, the company is investing in the digitization of customs-related processes for its customers, in an industry for which a significant increase in demand is as a result of Brexit, for instance.
Profile - Digital Marketing Manager
In the function of digital marketing manager, your daily job is dynamic and has a lot of variety. You will work for all entities and countries at Customs Support and support the marketing team to help us to extend the presence from Customs Support both online and offline.
Enabling business growth through:
- Developing digital campaigns (SEO, SEA, social, mail) in line with customer segmentation, product and service launches
- Coordinating campaigns with internal stakeholders and external partners
- Developing digital marketing materials and content e.g. artwork, images, text, video
- Tracking campaign progress, analytics, KPIs and results (lead generation and conversion)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Streamlining digital marketing production
- Creating and managing mailing lists
- Organizing digital marketing events.
What do we expect from you:
- You have a proven working experience in digital marketing
- Experienced in working on a project base and with leading projects
- Speak both Dutch and English. An additional language is nice to have
- You work on HBO-level and have excellent copywriting and editing skills
- Experienced in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Able to analyse online data (website, leads, campaigns) and social media like LinkedIn Campaign Manager and CRM data. You like to work with data and are learning quickly
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Familiar with online platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube
- Have knowledge of CMS like Drupal 9, Canva, Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- You have experience with organizing events
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- You like working in a dynamic team with colleagues in various countries
- You are a strong communicator with analytical skills and customer-oriented.
- An exciting and diversified role in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive salary
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Flexible workplace
- Training and personnel development Program
Enough about us. Are you ready to respond to this vacancy?