Do you have experience as a Group Controller? And are you ready to take a step to become part of a fast-growing customs broker? Then you should read on!
Who are we?
Customs Support is on its way to become the leading customs broker in Europe. This means that you will have a vital role within the company.
With more than 500 customs experts and 100 Brexit experts, the company provides a comprehensive range of customs-related services for over 7000 customers.
We are established with 35 offices in several European countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom, France, Germany, and Poland) in addition to its network of partners in further European countries. Through its multiple locations and partner network, Customs Support is in close proximity to customers, logistics hubs and customs offices ensuring long-standing relationships and local insights for its many international customers.
In the last years, Customs Support has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic company that next to strong organic growth, has managed to successfully acquire and integrate 18 add-ons. Furthermore, the company is investing in digitizing customs-related processes for its customers, in an industry that is expected to face a substantial increase in demand given the upcoming Brexit.
As a Group Controller, you will have a broad role combining management reporting, business control, cash management, performance measurement and post-merger integrations.
Working in an environment full of challenges, will also lead to an active role in bringing the company to a next level by process improvements and providing the business with strong analysis.
Furthermore, The team group control is responsible for consolidation, reporting, analysis, cash management, Tax, KPI’s monitoring, budget and forecasting process, PMI support.
Place in the organisation:
You will report to the CFO, and you will be responsible as a Group Controller for the designated regions/countries.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Improvement and development of the management reports at group level;
- Manage the financial reports for the Countries, included strategic analysis, budgeting process, forecasting and the relevant KPI’s;
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and yearly close process and the planning and coordination of the yearly budgeting process;
- Provide management information to the Country directors and supporting the Country directors in performance management;
- Set-up, manage and control the internal control framework;
- Improvement of the financial and operational analytics via BI tooling;
- Pro-actively advise and support the Board by interpreting the important figures: performances, trends, benchmarks and ratio’s;
- Actively involvement in projects to optimise the processes and post-merger integration.
Who are you?
- At least a Master degree in Finance (RA or RC is preferred);
- At least 6 years of working experience in a controller position or working at one of the Big Four Accounting Firms;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch reporting standards;
- You have a strong focus on process improvement and digitalisation;
- Experienced with AFAS, PowerBI, Qlik and data management (IT savy);
- You are experienced in managing a team and are able to flourish in an extreme dynamic and challenging environment;
- You are energetic, analytical, have strong communication skills and strong project management skills;
- You have strong people skills, are a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Dutch. A third language is a plus.
- If you want to apply directly, please fill in this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.