About Customs Support:
Customs Support Group, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is a leading independent provider of customs services in Europe. With more than 1.000 customs experts, the company offers more than 10,000 customers a comprehensive range of customs-related services.
Customs Support has over 40 branches in several European countries (The Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, France, Germany, Poland, and Italy) as well as a network of partners in other European countries. As a result, to the many locations and the partner network, Customs Support is near customers, logistics hubs and customs offices, which ensures long-term relationships and local insights for its many international customers.
In recent years, the Customs Support Group has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic data-driven company that, in addition to strong organic growth, was able to successfully acquire and integrate more than 25 add-ons. In addition, the company is investing in the digitization of customs-related processes for its customers, in an industry for which a significant increase in demand is because of Brexit, for instance.
In the function of Marketing & Communications Officer your daily job is dynamic and has a lot of variety. You will work for the German entity at Customs Support and support the international marketing & communications team in working to extend the presence from Customs Support both online and offline.
Activities: Enabling business growth through:
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with internal stakeholders and external partners and suppliers;
- Develop and execute the internal & external communications plan;
- Developing digital marketing & communications materials and content e.g. artwork, images, text;
- Copywriting in German and English for our website, social media, mail and communications campaigns;
- Execution of branding our presence in Germany and rebranding acquisitions;
- Coordinating local digital campaigns (SEO, SEA, social, mail) in cooperation with marketing agency;
- Providing reports on analytics, KPIs and results (lead generation and conversion);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Creating and managing mailing campaigns and lists in Hubspot;
- Organizing digital and offline marketing events.
What do we expect from you:
- You have a proven working experience in online and offline marketing;
- You have proven working experience in managing internal and external communications;
- Experienced in working on a project base and with leading projects;
- Speak both German and English;
- You work on Bachelor-level and have excellent copywriting and editing skills;
- Experienced in optimizing landing pages and user funnels;
- You like to work with data and are learning quickly. Able to analyse online data (website, leads, campaigns) and social media like LinkedIn, Xing and CRM data;
- Familiar with online platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube;
- Have knowledge of solutions such as Drupal 9, Hubspot, Salesforce, Photoshop/Adobe suite and Microsoft Office;
- You have experience with organizing events;
- You like working in a dynamic team with colleagues in various countries;
- You are a strong communicator with analytical skills and customer oriented.
- An exciting and diversified role in a dynamic and international environment;
- A competitive salary;
- Excellent fringe benefits;
- Flexible workplace;
- Training and personal development.
If you would like to apply for a job or would like more information, please contact us:
Phone number: +31(0)5351 5566-20
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.