About Customs Support:
Customs Support Group, based in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, is a leading independent provider of customs services in Europe. With more than 700 customs experts, the company offers more than 10,000 customers a comprehensive range of customs-related services.
Customs Support has over 40 branches in several European countries (Netherlands, Belgium, Great Britain, France, Germany, Poland and Italy) as well as a network of partners in other European countries. As a result to the many locations and the partner network, Customs Support is in close proximity to customers, logistics hubs and customs offices, which ensures long-term relationships and local insights for its many international customers.
In recent years, the Customs Support Group has proven to be a fast-growing and dynamic data-driven company that, in addition to strong organic growth, was able to successfully acquire and integrate more than 20 add-ons. In addition, the company is investing in the digitization of customs-related processes for its customers, in an industry for which a significant increase in demand is as a result of Brexit, for instance.
In the function of Marketing Officer, your daily job is dynamic and has a lot of variety. You will work for the dutch entity at Customs Support and support the marketing team to help us to extend the presence from Customs Support both online and offline.
Enabling business growth through:
- Developing go-to marketing strategy and tactics for specific lines of business;
- Coordinating campaigns with internal stakeholders and external partners;
- Define, manage and monitor marketing/campaign budgets
- Developing digital marketing materials and content e.g. artwork, images, text;
- Copywriting for specific lines of business for website, social and mail campaigns;
- Providing reports on analytics, KPIs and results (lead generation and conversion);
- Analyze customer behaviour and manage customer satisfaction processes (voice of the customer)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Building relationships and partner with key players, agencies and vendors
- Organizing marketing events.
What do we expect from you:
- You have a proven working experience in online and offline marketing;
- Experienced in leading projects;
- Fluent in both Dutch and English;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Marketing or a related field
- You have excellent copywriting and editing skills;
- Able to analyse online data (website, leads, campaigns) and social media like LinkedIn Campaign Manager and CRM data. You like to work with data and are learning quickly;
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns;
- Familiar with online platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter and Youtube;
- Have knowledge of CMS like Drupal 9, Hubspot, Salesforce, Photoshop and Microsoft Office;
- You have experience with organizing events;
- You like working in a dynamic team with colleagues in various countries;
- You are a strong communicator with analytical skills and customer-oriented.
- An exciting and diversified role in a dynamic and international environment
- A competitive salary
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Flexible workplace
- Training, personnel development and further career options