The PM Control Tower is a new and exciting role in our Customs Support Group. He or she will coordinate with other departments to design, build and successfully implement Control Towers on basis of SOW/SOP’s with our Clients. The Control tower reports KPI’s on Customs & Compliance, and Finance and operational performance. He/she helps to optimize processes, data flows and digitalization to improve current situations. The Program Manager Control Tower overviews the Project Managers and key client projects. The successful candidate will work directly with the Project Managers and clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget.
Place in organisation
The Programma Manager Control Tower reports to the Chief Delivery Officer.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Overviews and ensures quality of the detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Overviews, corrects and improves the created comprehensive project documentation
- Builds develops improves Control Tower concept
- Develops data and digital solutions for reporting and changes
- Responsible for full reports to upper management regarding status of the project
- Report and escalate to Chief Delivery Officer when needed
- Manage the relationship with the Project Managers
- Oversee all aspects of the different projects
- Provide support to the Project Manager and when needed to his or her team
- Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced Customs Compliance knowledge
- Up to date with Brexit status
- Affinity with logistics and IT
- Proven working experience in project management, a related certification is a plus
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Problem-solving ability
- Analytical skills
- Assertive and stress-resistant
- Good adaptability to different work situations
- Good command of written and spoken English; German is an advantage
- Flexible attitude
- Team player
- Willing to travel
Phone number: 010-7988300
When you want to apply directly, please fill in this form.
We will be in touch shortly.