Customs support Group is a fast-growing organisation via an international Buy & Build Strategy. To strengthen the integration execution we are looking for a strong autonomous project manager. As a project manager you run the post-merger integration process together with the Country Directors, the COO the Director M&A and our acquired Management Teams.
This key role in our Strategy reports into the COO and CFO both operationally, hierarchically into the COO.
- Develop the right integration strategic plan, framework and success metrics based on the business objectives of the deal
- Assist in the management of the end-to-end PMI process, including creating the integration plan, organizing Day One, and project managing the ongoing integration of each acquired company
- Actively manage integration risks; identify and solve cross-functional integration issues, follow up post-DD topics
- Regularly report on progress, milestones, and risks associated with each integration;
- Act as central point of contact for key internal stakeholders and the single source of truth for information related to the PMI process
- Develop best practices while learning from each new acquisition
- Run various PMI processes simultaneously
- At least a Master degree in economics or finance (RA or RC is preferred)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Strong (strategy) consulting experience, preferrable in M&A or PMI
- Experience in operational B2B, preferably in logistics or Customs&Compliance
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities, teamplayer with convincing skills
- Experience in managing stakeholders at different levels of seniority
- Proficiency with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Project Management Software
- Fluent in English and Dutch writing and verbal, other languages pré
- Willing to travel
If you wish to apply directly, please fill in this form. We will contact you as soon as possible.