Veterinaire inklaringen

Veterinary Declarations for Customs Clearance

Goods that fall under Veterinary declarations (GDB declarations) and are subject to notification or inspection must be reported to the NVWA (Dutch Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority) before entering the European Union. This concerns live animals or animal products that must be reported to an approved External Border Inspection Post. Such a registration requires a Common Veterinary Entry Document (GVB).

Before the order will be checked whether the shipment can actually be imported into the EU.

We can register the shipments for you if the goods concern these types of products.

To process these assignments we need a number of data from you, including, for example, the health certificates. Customs Support handles the application for you and ensures that the notification to the NVWA is made on time.



Denise Kok