Working at Customs Support means working in a dynamic environment. You will complete efficiently and in effective manner both import and export customs entries and subsequent administration on the accounts. You will gain the knowledge and practical skills which will help you to develop to a high standard within customs world as we will support your continual development. You will play a key role in promoting effective relationships with new and existing customers and become their support pillar.
Who are we?
We are the neutral and dynamic pan-European customs partner for small and large entrepreneurs. We offer an extensive and complete range of Customs and Duty Management services to a diverse and broad customer base.
We are a rapidly expanding international organization that remains at the forefront of change and development in a constantly evolving industry sector. We operate in a dynamic international environment where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
What do we ask from you?
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling of customs formalities;
- Processing customs declarations in accordance with the respective legislation and regulations;
- Preparing all customs declarations for (cross-border) transport in accordance with statutory regulations and collecting additional customs technical and fiscal information where necessary;
- Update job files and enter data accurately into customs system
- Liaise with customers to resolve any queries within Service Level Agreement’s
- Update and maintain reference logs for customers
- Maintain accurate filing and archiving records
- Audit and check entries completed
- May have previous import or export experience in custom entries however this is not essential as full training would be provided
- Basic knowledge of CFSP, Customs Classification, Special Procedure i.e., IPR, OPR, RGR, etc would be an advantage
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Are a team player
- Must be able to work under the pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Have good IT skills
- Possss good customer service skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have good time management, planning and organisation skills
- Are self-motivated with ability to work without supervision within a busy environment
- Eager learn new skills and progress further within our organisation
What do we offer you?
Are you wanting to work in an international environment alongside passionate and highly competent colleagues?
- An exciting and diversified role merging element of administration, customs and customer relations where no two days are the same.
- A Competitive Salary
- Voluntary, contributory Pension Scheme
- Training and Personnel Development Program