How do we make our customers happy?
Customs Support Group is searching for a reporting and consolidation specialist who will be part of the Group finance team that manages the entire process of preparing and compiling the consolidated financial reports for Customs support group.
In the Group finance team you work in the team that is responsible for the external and internal financial reporting. Within this team you will have the opportunity to help build a growing organization and to offer reinforcements.
You will be working here
What do we ask of you?
- A completed HBO or WO education in Business Economics or Accountancy;
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the field of management information, consolidation, external reporting, preferably at an accountancy firm;
- Thorough knowledge of Dutch GAAP, international reporting standards and consolidation process;
- Good communication skills and you speak Dutch and English;
- Proficiency with Lucanet as consolidation system, MS Excel, PowerPoint;
- You are energetic, analytical, have a drive to improve processes, have strong communication skills and strong project management skills;
- You have strong people skills, are a team player;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities;
- Experience in managing stakeholders at different levels of seniority
What you'll do
What can we offer you?
What can you offer us?
If you are interested in one of our vacancies, please send us your CV and motivation. You can easily send it via our contact form or directly to one of our recruiters.
Once we have received your application, we will review your CV and get back to you as soon as possible. During the first contact, we will get acquainted with you. This will give both parties an opportunity to ask questions.
Meeting up in 'real life'
The first interview is based on orientation. This conversation will take place with one of our recruiters. During this interview, we would like to get to know you better and see if you are a match for the organisation and the vacant position.
If the outcome of the first interview is positive, you will be invited for a second interview. During this interview, we go deeper into the job description and the requirements attached to it. A manager will be present during this interview.
Start of your career with us
When both parties have agreed on working together, a conversation will take place to discuss the terms of employment.