The origin of a product plays a major role, especially when it comes to customs regulations when importing and exporting goods. Determining the origin of goods can bring certain competitive advantages in international trade and can have a significant impact on your customs duties. If you are looking for more information on potential efficiencies and cost savings for your business, but don't know where to start - we've got you covered.
Register Here +
Sign up now to receive access to this free webinar. ⬆️
How much does the webinar cost?
When is the webinar?
Event Date: 28th February 2023
Who is hosting the webinar?
Nicola Haynes, Senior Customs Consultant UK and Emmett Young, Business Development Director UK.
Who is this webinar for?
You are receiving this message because you may have potential benefits related to preferential origin. You may be interested in, or have challenges with:
- Claiming the reduced duty rates, and
- Understanding the complexity of origin rules and its impact on your customs duties
Moreover, knowing preferential origin regulation is of support in monitoring changes in supply chain and production networks and its impact on customs.
- If you're an importer, you can benefit from reduced duty rates and take advantage of new opportunities from free trade agreements in your choice of suppliers and pricing.
- If you are an exporter, you have the opportunity to improve your customer relationship and assess your economic risks by using correct documentation of the origin of goods.
In many cases, the knowledge of a customs specialist is required to define the correct origin for your products.
How can specialists like Nicola help with Origin?
Our specialists can help you with:
- Reviewing your (complex) origin cases and supporting with re-claims
- Providing guidance on existing Free Trade Agreements (specific rules, countries, updates)
- Defining & implementing origin determination processes
- Setting up your supplier communication to makes sure you benefit from origin rules
- Supporting with REX application
Our consulting team analyzes your advantages in relation to the origin of goods and preferences, supports you in the preference calculation and checks your supplier declarations and documentation of the origin of goods.