Top 10 Most Read Blogs of 2019 of Customs Support
What a year it has been!
We finally have a decision in the UK on Brittain. Trump has taken the first steps in ending the trade war with China. Just to name a few happenings with a big impact on global trade. We will still see more on these and other global trade- and customs-related subjects in 2020. As we did the past year, we will keep an eye on developments and report on them right here on customssupport.com.
Over 150K Views!
Below you will find our Top 10 most viewed articles of 2019. Together these articles have had over 150,000 views. We are very happy to be able to keep you informed an up to date.
- Brexit: Where Can I Get an EORI Number? An Overview of all EU Customs Authorities
The title says it all. A handy overview.
- Brexit Preparations
Everything you need to know about preparing for Brexit in 18 steps.
- Import Trade Documents You (May) Need When Exporting
Exporting can be a complex and confusing process. This article is one in a series of blogs on export.
- Customs Operations and the Blockchain
Blockchain is an interesting development that is being introduced in many industries, including customs operations.
- The Risks of Using the Wrong HS-Code
Almost everything you need to know about HS-Codes.
- The Advantages of Fiscal Representation
There are many advantages. The most important ones are explained in this blog.
- The Benefits of an AEO Certified Customs Agent
Several of our entities with AEO certificates were recently successfully reassessed. This blog explains what an AEO certificate means and what the benefits are for you.
- Incoterms: New Version Released – Incoterms 2020
2020. No wonder everybody wants to know more about this.
- Trade Deals Across the World: An Update
A monthly series we have been publishing since August. This is the first blog in this series
- Customs Support Group celebrates 12.5 Years of Helping Importers and Exporters
Something we are very proud of. Great to see it in this overview.
A Prosperous and Successful 2020!
We wish you all the best for 2020. We will be right here keeping you informed and up to date on our LinkedIn Page and the news page right here on customssupport.com. Thank you for visiting our blog and do let us know if you have any questions or suggestions.
Original photo by Guillaume Bolduc on Unsplash